Sunday, December 20, 2009

Horse Of The Year Show Theme Tune My Horses First Halter Show!?

My horses first halter show!? - horse of the year show theme tune

I take my 7 years, 14.1 BS Paint Halter Mare class at the local Saturday. I was there about 3-4 times per practice in recent weeks, and I practiced with his trot, and squaring it. she listens well, but not often away on their toes and I have to shoot. It may not be perfectly square feet sometimes. shes a kind of nervous horses, but shes cool. What can I do before the show to help with your anxiety? This is her first show ever ... and I think it's a very good experience for them!

Even if I wear boots, jeans and a simple shirt?
should have their hair cut short? She has a very thin hair, shape, and half of the neck, but you can her neck to see her thin. I am a braid or on foot?
I think that the issue is the West .. Although the local classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment