Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bloody Stool Causes More Condition_symptoms What Can Cause Bloody Stools?

What can cause bloody stools? - bloody stool causes more condition_symptoms

I had blood in the stool, I do not know when I started to notice last week. Not much of both. It is bright red. I know this is not Hemroids. I go here very tired in the last month.And have some form of growth in the lower left corner of my rib.And if they have a saddle is, as I should have, but nothing comes out. And I noted recently, my stools have changed. Since the holidays can be very thin. In the 30 years of age. What is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slowly sit down and eat bland foods ... such as beans, fruits and vegetables.

Anonymous said...

Go to your doctor, and he will sort you some pills.

If you do not after one or two months of work, then it is worthwhile to go for screening for colon cancer.

Post a Comment