Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wreath Shipping Boxes I Am Starting A New Business Selling Wreaths. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Wreath Boxes To Ship?

I am starting a new business selling wreaths. Does anyone know where I can get wreath boxes to ship? - wreath shipping boxes

We review all types of supplies for delivery, but no one is exactly what I need. Should I planned them in boxes or crates for the crown? I need boxes wreath of flowers in different sizes from 18x18 up to 38x38. I want the height of about 6-7. "Is there something there?" I know I have boxes shaped crowns really help effectively with everyone inside. It would be ideal to see. Please.

1 comment:

karen_03... said...

Ask your florist where they .... on their fields
You can also check with UPS, the fields blank if you have a business there and need to send things. My cousin sold on eBay and give you free boxes .....

Post a Comment